Free Deliveryon orders over £50.Additional charges may apply for deliveries to zone 3 & 4.
COVID-19 update - We remain open and are despatching orders whilst observing Government guidelines
Kewtech 8-In-1 Digital Loop, PSC, RCD, Insulation/Continuity, Phase Rotation & Earth Resistance Multifunction Tester With ATT (Downloadable)
£ 642.86 exc. VAT £ 771.43 incl. VAT
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is
Normally despatched within 3-4 working days
Notify Me When Product Is Available...
You have successfully subscribed to this product
The easiest to use multifunction tester - now with advanced memory, phase rotation and earth resistance. The Kewtech KT65 Multifunction tester uses anti-trip technology and can perform Insulation, Continuity, Loop, PSC and RCD tests making it ideal for electricians who want to test to the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and Part P.
Specification • Easy to use
• Phase rotation in line with new 17th edition requirements
• Advanced memory with free software
• NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
• Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
• Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
• 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
• Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
• Memory for test lead resistance compensation
• Backlit display
• Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
• Conducts phase to phase loop tests
• End of line calibration certificate included
• Can be used with rechargeable batteries
• Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
The following accessories come as standard with the KT65 Multifunction Tester.
• ACC064SP G7 test lead with remote test button
• ACC065 G7 Test lead set
• Instruction Manual
• Calibration Certificate
• KAMP 12 Mains lead
• Test lead pouch
• Soft carry case