Free Deliveryon orders over £30.Additional charges may apply for deliveries to zone 3 & 4.
COVID-19 update - We remain open and are despatching orders whilst observing Government guidelines
Hager AM3-HAGERKIT Amendment3 Consumer Unit Kit With VML755H 5+5 Way All Metal Consumer Unit & 10 MCBs Of Choice
£ 74.27 exc. VAT £ 89.12 incl. VAT
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is
Normally despatched within 1-2 working days
Notify Me When Product Is Available...
You have successfully subscribed to this product
The Hager VML755H all metal consumer unit is fully compliant with Amendment 3 to BS 7671:2008. A twin RCD split load configuration protecting two banks of five MCBs the unit is supplied with 100A switch isolator and 2 x 63A 30mA RCDs.
The metal enclosure comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions. Complies with BS EN 61439-3 Annex ZB.
This kit comes with x 10 MCBs of choice - please specify at the time of ordering either by email, or by calling.
• 1 x 100 Amp DP Main switch controls the entire board and allows for up to 5 x RCBO's or MCB's circuits.
• 2 x 63 Amp 30mA RCDs allowing form RCD circuits to be split around a building.
• Max No of MCB's or RCBO's = 10.
• Dual 63Amp 30mA RCD Protection.
• Allows 100% RCD Protection.
• Main Switch controls all circuits.
• Second RCD for 2nd Group of Circuits.
• Dimensions: H: 240mm x W: 362mm x D: 100mm (inc cover).
• Multiple fixing points
• No restrictions under the DIN rail
• Cable entries positioned for easy access to devices
• Cable entry protectors to prevent damage to cable caused by sharp edges
• Rear cutouts optimised to give neater installation
• Terminal bars are top mounted allowing for easy cable dressing - fully rated to 100A
• Full range of accessories available
Following the introduction of Amendment No. 3 to BS 7671 IET Wiring Regulations, Hager has launched the Design 10 range of domestic consumer units to comply with the said regulation whilst offering benefits for both the installer (through ease of installation) and the householder (they look great in situ).
The Hager Design 10 range is the entry level compliant board, designed for functionality and simplicity. All models in the range offer maximum cable space, even when a Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overcurrent protection (RCBO) is fitted. They have a top mounted terminal rail to make the wiring of the neutral and earth connections neat and simple, multiple fixing points, and a full metal DIN rail to ensure the devices sit square and securely. Additionally Design 10 also includes cable entry knockouts designed to accommodate 25mm x 40mm, 50mm x 50mm, 100mm x 50mm trunking which allows access to the board when surface mounting cables.