Round PVC Conduit fittings offer a cost-effective solution for both new and refurbishment contracts. We stock a comprehensive range of boxes, gaskets, saddles and more from market-leading suppliers Marshall Tufflex, Mita and Univolt.
The availability of adaptors, reducers, saddles and many other accessories means that almost any installation can be specified for with confidence.
The round PVC conduit system is incredibly flexible and easy to install - installation of round PVC has been measured to be 50% quicker than using the equivalent steel systems, with repairs and alterations to PVC conduit being simpler and quicker to make, too.
Browse our selection below, which includes PVC threaded adapters, extension rings, gaskets, loop-in boxes, spacer bar saddles, alongside associated accessories including nylon draw tape and adhesives.
PVC Conduit Features:
• Wide range of sections and sizes.
• Very wide range of compatible fittings maximises versatility of application.
• Simple and fast installation.
• Withstands the most hazardous site conditions.
• Very durable and impact resistant.
• Non-flame propagating.
• Exceeds stringent British and European requirements.