Free Deliveryon orders over £50.Additional charges may apply for deliveries to zone 3 & 4.
GripIt Fixings are a new universal plasterboard fixing that are simple to use and install. They can be removed and re-used indefinitely and provide the most secure and effective fixing currently available.
GripIt Fixings feature uniquely-designed, slim gripping wings which fold out in the gap behind the board to produce a highly-effective and secure fixing. Quick and easy to install (or remove), simply drill, tap and turn to extend the wings, securing the fixing onto the plasterboard in three easy steps.
GripIt Fixings are available in 4 diameter sizes: 15 mm (Yellow), 18 mm (Red), 20 mm (Brown), 25 mm (Blue); each supporting heavier maximum weight loads.
• Supports heavier loads
• Re-use Indefinitely
• Auto-adjusts to lining thickness
• No vapour barrier damage
• Fits insulated backed plasterboard
• Suitable for 9.5-15mm plasterboard
• Fits plasterboard laminates
• Fits to ceilings without timber blocking
• Fits dry lining wall constructions
• No insulation fibre entanglement
• Cannot over-screw