Free Deliveryon orders over £30.Additional charges may apply for deliveries to zone 3 & 4.
• Compact Driver - Engine The Inceptor® Nano5 has a custom-built, high-powered and extremely compact driver, designed to deliver maximum power in the smallest possible space.
• Fire-Rated Body - The steel body, together with the Intumescent band, provides the fittings’ 30, 60 & 90 minute Fire-Ratings. The unique twin-section bracket has been optimised to provide maximum heat deflection for the lowest possible weight.
• Trademark Intumescent Strip - The trademark blue strip of intumescent adds an extra barrier of protection against fire by expanding to fill the gap between the plasterboard and light fitting.
• Engine - The engine combines a 4.8W Dimmable driver, Cast Aluminium Heat Sink and SMD LED chip together with a Flow Connector for straight-to-mains connection.
• SMD LED Technology - SMD LED’s require lower current and create less heat than standard LEDs, perfect when space is at a premium.
• Faceted Lens (Halogen Effect) - The custom-built, multifaceted lens gathers the natively broad beam of the SMD LED and focuses the emitted light into a 40° beam angle to provide a clean, crisp light that rivals a traditional halogen lamp.
• Optics Platform - The optics platform comprises an aluminium body which holds the Lens creating a 40o beam angle.
• Moisture Seals - Ensures that water does not enter ceiling void through or around the fitting and seals the unit making it suitable for kitchens and bathrooms.
• Bezel - The bezels are available in white, chrome and satin chrome for both the fixed and adjustable Nano5
• Shallow recess depth with a powerful SMD light source, paired with a 40° Multi-faceted, Halogen-effect lens for exceptional light quality.
• Newly designed, dependable and independently verified fire-rated structures, combined with trademark intumescent band ensures maximum safety in the event of a fire.
• The Nano5 features a high IP rating making it suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms.
• Complies with BS 6220 • Solid machined brass terminals and screws, for excellent conductivity and positive clamping of conductors • Extra strong terminals to hold multiple conductors • Selective entry for cables • Large capacity slot terminals for unbroken ring circuit installations.
Watts: 9.5W Hrs Lamp Life (L70): 15,000 Dimmable: N Lamp Base: BC Colour temp (K) /Cri: 2800 / 80 Lumens (lm): 810 Energy Class: A+
Weight (g): 54 Dimensions (L x Dia mm): 110 x 60
The Megaman LED Economy Series is the perfect alternative to CFL lamps but with a greater lamp life of up 15,000 hours and reduced power consumption.
The Economy Series features all of Megaman’s most popular lamp shapes all of which come with a generous 2 year warranty. This range of lamps is designed to enhance any lighting scenario at a lower cost than our LED Professional Series.
Cap base: GU10 Nominal lifetime (nom.): 15000 h Switching cycle: 50000X Technical type: 5-50W
Colour code: 827 [ CCT of 2700K] Beam Angle (Nom): 36 ° Luminous flux (nom.): 350 lm Luminous flux (rated) (nom.): 350 lm Luminous intensity (nom.): 710 cd Colour designation: Warm white (WW) Rated beam angle: 36 ° Correlated colour temperature (nom.): 2700 K Luminous efficacy (rated) (nom.): 70.00 lm/W Colour consistency: <6 Color rendering index (nom.): 80 LLMF at end of nominal lifetime (nom.): 70 % Luminous Flux in 90° Cone (Rated): 350 lm
Input frequency: 50 to 60 Hz Power (Rated) (Nom): 5 W Lamp current (nom.): 25 mA Wattage equivalent: 50 W Starting time (nom.): 0.5 s Warm-up time to 60% light (nom.): 0.5 s Power factor (nom.): 0.7 Voltage (Nom): 220-240 V
• Modern, slim, 3-In-1 LED Exit Sign.
• One fitting that enables choice of three different mounting options :- suspension, recessed or side arm wall mounting.
• Viewing distance 25 Metres.
Total (Watts): 2.5W
Lumens Delivered: 21lm (Emergency)
Operating Temp: 0C° to 45C°
• Proven Electrochemical sensor (6 year life) • Lithium battery (sealed in) • Easy to use large Test/Hush button • Pre alarm LED gives early warning of CO • End of life indicator • Loud distinctive alarm sound (85db (A) at 3 metres) • Power, alarm and fault indicator lights • Kitemarked to BS EN50291:2001 • 5 year guarantee
Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
Meets BS EN 50291:2010.
BS EN 50270:2006 (EMC) BS EN 60335-1:2002 (Safety)
BS EN 50291:2010
Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery.
85dB(A) at 3m. Modulated sound gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause.
-10°C to 40°C
15% to 95% non condensing
•Power-up & Test
•Test / Diagnostic
Red, Amber & Green Lights
Checks the electronics, battery, horn and sensor
Records if a previous alarm threshold has been exceeded
• 230V mains rated
• Battery back-up and low battery warning
• Interlinkable - up to 12 units
• LED operating indicators
• Removable dust cover
• Missing battery indicator
• Test button
• Sound output 85dB at 3m
• Maximum power consumption 9W
• Conforms to BS EN 14604:2005/AC: 2008
• 5-year guarantee Specification Battery Back Up: Yes
Battery Size: PP3
Battery Type: Alkaline
Decibel Rating: 85db @ 3m
Guarantee: 5 Years
Hush Facility: Yes
Interconnectable: Up to 12 Units
Number of Batteries: 1
Packaging Types: Each
Standards: BS EN 14604:2005/AC: 2008
Test Facility: Yes
Voltage Rating: 230V
• With drilling speeds of 3.4 seconds and 37% faster than a standard holesaw, Acceler8% is the fastest way to drill sheet steel. • Available in sizes ranging from 14 - 40mm, plus a 3 piece set and Twin-Packs • Impact rated shank for use within impact drivers • Flared body depth stop for improved safety and easy tool removal • 0.6mm ‘slim line’ kerf provides reduced resistance for rapid drilling • HSS Cutting edge with 8% cobalt for extra durability • 8 teeth per inch for unbelievable smoothness of cut • Internal ejection spring automatically ejects the metal disc for hassle free drilling
Lisse is packed with a vast array of technical features, providing a high level of quality, reliability and value you can count on.
The smooth, modern lines of Lisse offer an understated elegance to compliment today’s interiors. Not only that - every attention to detail has been paid to the design and construction, ensuring the range is built to make your installation faster, smoother, simpler...
Lisse white moulded offers solutions from commercial offices and hotels to residential spaces
• Two selectable from below the ceiling 3000K & 4000K
• Ultra-low profile suitable for shallow 50mm ceiling voids
• Fully fire-rated for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings
• Strong, protected spring clips
• Fast, push fit termination with remote driver
• Wide 60° beam angle
• Warm White 600Lm / Cool White 650Lm
• Twist & lock bezel design
• IP65, suitable for bathrooms (internal use only)
• Triac dimmable as standard
• Lamp Life: >30,000 Hours
User settable between 2 and 30 mins for
models 4601 + 4603
User settable between 60-90% RH for model
BS EN 60335-2-80
DETA’s fans are attractively styled to blend with modern environments whatever the application, from kitchens and bathrooms to utility rooms, there is a Deta low energy, low noise Extraction Fan to meet all domestic intermittent ventilation requirements.
The COMBI 407, offering IP66/67 protection, 7 x 20mm threaded membrane entries and 1 x 25mm knockout. This robust enclosure is perfect for outside requirements including LED lighting and CCTV systems.
Protection Class: IP66/67 Material: Polypropylene, Gasket: TPE Dimensions: 95 x 95 x 60mm Glow wire test: 750 °C Temperature range: -30 °C - 100 °C Advice: 7 x 20mm threaded entries / 1 x 25mm knockout
WAGO 221 - 413 Connector
Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down – done. WAGO’s 221 Series Lever Connectors easily, quickly and safely connect solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors ranging from 0.14 to 4mm².
• Flexible configuration:-
- Dual RCD or
- High Integrity - with space for RCBOs
• 100A Twin Terminal Mains Isolator
• Type A RCDs (80A rated)
• Cable Entries On All Sides
• Lockable Visor
• Compact Enclosure Size
• Full Compliant with BS EN 60439-3
• 18th Edition Compliant
• MCB's Included:3 x 6A, 1 x 16A, 4 x 32A & 2 Blanks
The Aico Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm contains our tried and tested thermistor heat sensor and our proven electrochemical CO sensor, providing protection from both Fire & CO. The alarm is built with the same high quality, reliable and proven technology as in our other Heat and CO alarms but combined in one alarm and with advanced intelligent technology.
The Ei3028 runs on 230V AC mains power. In the event of mains failure, the 10 Year+ built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium cells will provide back-up supply and continuous operation.
The Ei3028 contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet via the AudioLINK App.
During an alarm, “Fire” or “CO” indicators will flash on the Alarm to indicate what has been detected. There will also be a different alarm sound depending on what has triggered the alarm.
The Ei3028 is fitted with a large Test/ Silence button to facilitate frequent testing of the alarm and system. The silence function allows the alarm/system to be silenced in the case of a false/ nuisance alarms and low battery/ fault beeps.
The Ei3028 self tests its sensors, battery and internal circuitry every 48 seconds. Any fault condition found will be indicated by a combination of yellow LED flashes and/or audible beeps.
SmartLINK compatible - plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.